Website Terms Use
This web site contains material including text, photographs and other images, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by ActiveEarth Training Limited or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
• access any part of the web site;
• print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not
• copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
• remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site;
• link to this web site;
without our express written consent.
If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this web site, please contact the site editor with details of:
• the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this web site
• the URL(s) of the web page(s) on this web site to which you are proposing to link
and we will consider your request. It is our decision as to whether we agree to your request and we do not have to do so.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
ActiveEarth Training Limited may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to/Operation of Web Site
ActiveEarth Training Limited may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
ActiveEarth Training Limited may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
ActiveEarth Training Limited reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with Scottish law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise the Scottish courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
If you have a question or complaint about this web site, please contact the ActiveEarth web site editor at:
ActiveEarth Training Limited makes no representations or warranties about the information provided and reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice.
No information as to the ActiveEarth Training Limited website shall constitute an invitation to invest ActiveEarth Training Limited and no liability whatsoever shall be accepted for any claim resulting from the use of any information obtained directly or indirectly from the ActiveEarth Training Limited website.
Any information provided by visitors to the ActiveEarth Training Limited website shall not be treated as confidential and ActiveEarth Training Limited shall be free to use any such information.
- “To live in the moment and enjoy every day. Have respect for everyone and for nature. This adventure changed my vision of life in a positive way.”
- “When there isn’t any noise you can expe